Recipe: Delicious No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza with 680x482 Resolution
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza.
You can cook No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- It’s of quickmelt cheese.
- You need of ham.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza instructions
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.