Recipe: Delicious Paul's Pizza Sauce with 680x482 Resolution
Paul's Pizza Sauce.
You can cook Paul's Pizza Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Sauce
- You need 224 g (8 oz) of Tomato Paste.
- You need 308 g (11 oz) of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 112 g (4 oz) of Water.
- You need 4 tsp of Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil (1 tsp+ regular dried).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil (1 tsp+ regular dried).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp dried McCormick Crushed Rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp Fennel Seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of or to taste Tubed Anchovy Paste.
Paul's Pizza Sauce step by step
- Measure all ingredients and whisk thoroughly..
- Add more water if to thick or touch of paste if too thin.
- Weigh out portions you'll be using and put in freezer or refrigerator.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.